one day i met a new friend at music park her name is Aghnia Ghassani she was using free wifi,so we talk to each other for a moment

dio; hello im dio,may i know your name please?

aghnia: sure,iam aghnia,what are you doing in here/

dio; im waiting for my friendshow about you?

aghnia: im using free wifi in here

dio: for what?

aghnia; i have to download  some videos,do you want to join?

dio : sure,why not?

aghnia: what do you want to do?

dio: i want to search videos about my english homework

aghnia; do you need any help?

dio: no,\thanks ican finish mit by my self,what kind of video you want to download?

aghnia: im downloading some Speedpain videos

dio: wow thats nice,ok thats my friends i must to go,thanks for your time,see you later

aghnia: ok bye,nice to meet you

dio: nice to meet you too

After that,me and aghnia know each other.We became classmate at SMAN 3 BANDUNG,thenwe became a bestfriend

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini